BLOG ARCHIVE

Thursday, July 2, 2009

Registered the Business...

I am so excited to announce that "Nick Hanson Photography" is now a registered business, how cool is that?? Anyways I have been on the computer late designing a new business card and I am hoping to get it to the printers today. Check it out.

Business Card

I haven't posted up many photos over the weekend because the boys decided to do a snow trip down to perisher. Considering it was june when we went we had great cover. I feel another trip coming along cus I seriously miss the white stuff. I will be posting up more photos this weekend so look out for that. Feel free to comment on my photos good or bad, I love hearing from you guys.

I know this is a bit of a late post about the Sydney Vivid Festival but I figured a few quick photos of what we saw a few weeks ago might interest someone in internet land. I also mentioned it to Bobby & Lindsay when they came over to oz, so enjoy guys.

Vivid Festival

Vivid Festival

Vivid Festival

Vivid Festival

Vivid Festival

Vivid Festival

Vivid Festival

Vivid Festival

Vivid Festival

Vivid Festival

Vivid Festival

No comments:

Post a Comment