BLOG ARCHIVE

Thursday, June 25, 2009

I mentioned on the previous post that I got the opportunity to meet Bobby and Lindsay. What an amazing couple, completely warm and friendly and very easy to get along with. I really love meeting other photographers because it gets me all pumped and excited. I definitely will be shooting a lot more video after seeing some of the stuff Bobby has been shooting with his 5d2.

It was the first time i got to have a play with a tilt and shift (both the 24mm and 45mm). As I was flipping through the photos Bobby has on his blog, I noticed that the blur is quite apparent on the 24. When I got the chance to play with the 45 I was thrown back by the amount of blur, it had way more blur than the 24. I think it is a harder lens to use but it creates amazing images. The shots below were taken using the 35mm 1.4, 50mm 1.2 and ts-e 45mm.
Quite a number of the shots below were taken on the tilt and shift, if this is not your style I apologise but I could not help but feel like a little kid playing with a Tonka truck.

Hanging out with Bobby and Lindsay 1

Hanging out with Bobby and Lindsay 2

Hanging out with Bobby and Lindsay 3

Hanging out with Bobby and Lindsay 4

Hanging out with Bobby and Lindsay 5

Hanging out with Bobby and Lindsay 6

Hanging out with Bobby and Lindsay 7

Hanging out with Bobby and Lindsay 8

Hanging out with Bobby and Lindsay 9

Hanging out with Bobby and Lindsay 10

Hanging out with Bobby and Lindsay 11

Hanging out with Bobby and Lindsay 12

Hanging out with Bobby and Lindsay 13

1 comment: