BLOG ARCHIVE

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Yummy Elinchrom

So much has been happening that I have not had a chance to blog about it. I got to hang out with Bobby Earle last night and one of things he said is that he is a "5 day a week blogger" which got me thinking that I really need to get off my behind and start sharing some photographs with everyone.

So as promised todays shots below were taken at clifton, an hour and a half of sydney. We used Elinchrom Ranger Speed RX AS with A head firing into a Mola Setti 28" Silver Beauty Dish with white diffusion sock attached. Mounted on a c-stand triggered with skyports thanks to John from Vibrant Photography.

Elinchrom1

Elinchrom2

Elinchrom3

Elinchrom4

Elinchrom5

Elinchrom6

Elinchrom7

Elinchrom8

Elinchrom9

Elinchrom10

5 comments:

  1. Are you kidding me?!?! These are so freaking good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Stunning!

    Now I'm even *more* bummed that I couldn't get reasonable airfares over to catch up with you all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to find your blog! Your works are awesome.
    The use of light, originality... Great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love the second one from the top!!! the colours look fantastic & i love this model!!! one of the best i think i have seen you use!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks guys, I had a great time using the fancy lights and the models did a great job on the day especially with the cruddy weather we had but the photos came out great.

    ReplyDelete